Saturday, July 19, 2008

Stinger of a Saturday

Nice to have The Captain home. For a day anyway. We're doing our typical Saturday chores - mounds of laundry. Cooper has a friend over to play. They are currently dressed like pirates begging The Captain to make a pirate ship. Jordan is in her room looking at Jonas Brothers pictures and singing at the top of her lungs.

I went to the Farmer's Market to get some blackberries. I want to make the cobbler that was on the cover of the July Southern Living. That place was covered up with people. People were walking out of there with bags of corn, tomatoes, watermelon and purple hull peas. I got my blackberries. Yum.


I also got stung by a wasp. I think it was a wasp. Something was on my neck and got down in my shirt and stung me. Man it hurt. I was scared for a split second because I wasn't sure what stung me and if I was allergic to the unknown insect or not. But I figured if a few minutes went by and I was still breathing, then I was ok. So I paid for my berries and split.


Today's Bloggie Doggie guest photographer is the one and only Jordan.


Hope you people are having a good Saturday and staying cool. Peace out.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: