Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm convinced he has a tapeworm

I just fixed The Six Year Old Bottomless Pit five pieces of cinnamon toast. Five. Cinco. He looked at the plate. Then he looked at me and said, "Is that all you fixed?" I left the room. I walked back in the room and he held out his empty plate and said, "May I have six more pieces please?"

I have The Today Show on. Don't get to see that much. Since when is Kathie Lee Gifford & Hoda Whatshername the late morning hosts? I'm convinced Kathie Lee has had some sort of face work - botox or something. Eeeek. Kevin Costner is on there right now. He is aging, but aging nicely.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

Kathy and Hoda have been on there for quite a while - since they added an hour. Think it is more casual.

Anonymous said...

I think she (Kathy) is a total doofus...

Anonymous said...

She was a train wreck for sure. And there she was, years later, talking about Cody or whatever her son's name is.... WHILE SHE WAS INTERVIEWING KEVIN COSTNER!