Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm still full....

We all enjoyed a relaxing day yesterday. And ate way too much. There was more food than we knew what to do with. We're all so full that nobody should have to eat anything until Monday. Except Cooper, who is eating all the time. I'm convinced the kid has a tapeworm. At least we didn't eat at much as these guys. Totally gross.


Happy 58th Birthday today to my all time favorite singer Huey Lewis. I've seen him twice in concert and plan to see him again in September when he plays at the Botanic Garden. In college, Connie and a friend and I met him in The Peabody lobby the afternoon of his concert. I still have his autograph framed with that ticket stub. I have loved that guy for a lotta' years. And I hope he loves me like he says he does......



I cleaned out my spice cabinet the other day. I'm still stumped as to why I have 4 cans of cloves for a total of 5 ounces. And why on earth would I have ever purchased fennel?

Enjoy the rest of your long weekend. The Bloggie Doggie reminds you to stop and smell the....zinnias.



1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

See, I still have a chance to meet the Jonas Brothers!!!