Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's a stretch

I took the pushup test last night and was able to squeak out 10 girlie pushups. I'll start the first day's schedule tonight. I actually meant to do them this morning, but I forgot. I did another show that I tivo'd. This was called "Stretch Max" and it was pilates/yoga with a resistance band. Lots of good stretching. I'm so wishing I had found these shows while I was training for the marathon - they would have been great for cross training days. The Bloggie Doggie was sound asleep and snoring the whole time I was exercising very interested in the exercise show and was doing a little meditation himself while I was streching:




Anyway, after I got out of the shower, I realized I forgot to do my pushups. So I'll tackle them tonight. My right shoulder is a bit sore this morning, but I think that's from playing Wii on Sunday. The schedule for week 1 looks like this:

Week 1
Day 1: 7, 7, 5, 4, 5
Day 2: 9, 8, 6, 5, 7
Day 3: 10, 8, 8, 5, 10


Do you remember what you were doing 27 years ago today - maybe even right this minute? Mom, Connie & I were watching Price Charles & Diana get married. I so vividly remember getting up very, very early so we could watch it all. It was just like a fairytale wasn't it? She was just so beautiful. And that day she was becoming a PRINCESS. It just all ended up so sad and awful. And I guess he really only loved Camilla from the start anyway. *sigh*



Yesterday it seemed like my eye and contact were really bothering me. By last night, I could really feel some irritation or something under my lid. And now this morning - wowie! It's really hurting. And my eyelid is even a little puffy, like it's irritated or something. I'm sporting the spectacles today and am hoping I can get in to see the doctor this morning.

Today is the 50th anniversary of NASA. Once again, another little shout out from Google. I love those guys.


And finally, proof that my kid watches too much TV:

Cooper: Do you know where the Joker lives?
Me: No where?
Cooper: I'll tell you....after the break.


Peace out people.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

I do remember that day. The wedding started at 4:00 AM, and yes, she was beautiful - always was and it was a fairy tale, except they didn't live happily ever after. I know a good eye dr. going to get stitches out today, you can go with me - ha - and he will take care of you. That Cooper - sometimes Dad's wit surfaces in how he comes up with things. ILY