Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kicking off a crazy week

I am feeling much better today. Wanna' know why? I went to bed at 6:45 last night. Yep -6:45. And I only woke up one time all night. Amazing what 11 hours of sleep will do for a person. Who knows what my deal was yesterday, but I was exhausted.


Nutty week ahead of me. The Captain is getting ready to leave to go to a SWAT school for the entire week. The kids have VBS. My childcare has been shuffled around and I've had to reorganize that for the whole week. Anyway, it will all work out, but will just be a bit crazy.


The Bloggie Doggie is feeling better too. He thought he would give you people a little posey pose.





I've got to get cracking with some back to school stuff for the kids: dental appointments, check ups, uniforms, school supplies. I am *determined* to get the school supplies taken care of in the next week or so before the city-wide Great Wide-Ruled Notebook Paper Hunt begins. I think school starts 4 weeks from tomorrow. Unbelievable.

Hope you people are having a good weekend.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: