Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm done



I'm afraid my house key won't work tonight....

No more toe jokes.

Maybe I should have posted a picture of my toe-nub on here in the first place and been done with it. But that wouldn't have been nearly as fun. Or have generated anywhere near the number of hits on the blog that the Captain's toe has generated. Record numbers of hits today people.

But I've hurt the Captain's feelings.

So I quit.

After I sing one little song......



Ummm, I just listened to ALL the lyrics. And I'm not too keen on the part where it says "I'm gonna' find myself someone new. Someone who will be true."

OK, *now* I'm really done.

The End.

You're a good sport Captain. I heart you AND your toes.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

I still say you should have him a lemon pie tonight.