Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Letters, we get letters....

....we get stacks and stacks of letters.....

I was going through the Me and My Good Life mail bag today sorting through the hundreds of envelopes filled with comments, compliments and suggestions. And this is one that is worth sharing with the rest of you...

My thanks to the sports fan who sent this in! She says she may go with Georgia over UT this year. If Arkansas doesn't straighten up, I may join her in a Bulldog cheer! Regardless, the Georgia coach is cuter than either one of the other coaches, so they've already got that going for them.

Anyway, there was no code to embed the video, so you'll have to click here and then watch it. I promise you won't be disappointed. Impressive.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

No need to make me annonymous as contributing "sports fan"...you're just mad I saw it first!!!hahaha! And yes, Richt is a hottie!

Anonymous said...

I appparentleee kan't spel....

Anonymous said...

I was actually trying to make it seem like I had HUNDREDS upon THOUSANDS of readers of my blog.....

OK people. There are only 3 of you who read this blog......