Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Surfin' WWW

In an effort to celebrate the fall season and to venture away from his usual biscuit, the Bloggie Doggie thinks he will have some Oreos. (Editor's Note: No Oreos were harmed during this photo. (Rest easy Connie.) When the Bloggie Doggie got the package, it was already empty. Which explains why it was just sitting abandoned on the table...)

Let's talk pushups....Oh. My. Goodness. I am beginning (even though it's Wednesday), week 6 of the 100 Pushup Challenge. This is the last week before I am supposed (to be able) to do 100 consective pushups. Here is the schedule for the week:

Day 1: 42, 35, 32, 30, 42
Day 2: 22, 20, 17, 15, 42
Day 3: 20, 17, 15, 14, 42

No those are not typos on Day 1. Let me tell you how hard it was today. I couldn't even do them all. I made it until that last 42 and then only squeaked out 21. It was tough I tell you. Tough. I think I'm going work on Day 1 a few more days until it comes just a little bit easier for me.

I am a self-professed internet addict. And a news, weather & sports junkie. Those two things can be a dangerous combination. I really have this extreme need for staying in touch and on top of all current events. But I'm not the only one. I got an email from a friend who said her laptop was having a problem and she was afraid of being without her internet and email. The exact words she used were "I'm attached....it's scary." Anyhoo, regardless of how much time you are on the internet, we all check various sites for the latest. But, what sites do you head to first? I'm going to assume we all check email first. And then the Me and My Good Life blog (ha ha - I crack myself up.) And after that, what www do you read? My personal surfing order goes something like this: ESPN, MSNBC, NOAA, People. Then there are various blogs I check. What about you?

Visit Me and My Good Life early and often people! Ciao!

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

I think Gauge was just showing the readers at home the lovely Limited Time Only Seasonal Halloween Oreos...he's into marketing, like his momma!!! Good Boy!!

Anonymous said...

Since I picked up the children yesterday and was there for a while, I know what happened to all those oreos with a glass of milk - his call letters are CWW
In Gauge's defense, I think he is trying to say - - these are all gone and I didn't get any!!!