Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Living a dog's life...

It's a dog's life....









Speaking of living a dog's life, I'm not sure if I'm still in the doghouse or not. I was asleep when the Captain got home and he is still asleep this morning. The glories of shift work...sometimes we are ships that pass in the night. Anyhoo, the Captain is not one to hold a grudge, so I'm sure he'll be ok when he wakes up. If not, I will be needing a place to stay tonight....

That's all the news that's fit to print this morning.

Hope you have a nice Thursday people. Today is all we've got. Be happy.

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

It might help if you had a lemon pie for him tonight.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Don't let your mind get carried away people. I removed those posts -- they were spam. Something about my investments and body parts.....