Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sweet Treat

Sunday night after church I made a little treat for the fam. It was a recipe I had seen on another blog. I must admit, it didn't sound very good, but the blogger totally raved about it. Thus I became intrigued.


Plus, it looked very simple. And I'm all about simple.

All you need is this......



Then roll it up like this......


And after you bake it, it looks like this.....



Until you bite into it and it looks like this....


It was pure bliss I tell you. And sweets really aren't my weakness. But I'm here to tell you people, those things were good. It was a sweet treat.


The Bloggie Doggie just wants his own treats.

Forget the Milky Way, just give me a Scooby Snack....


I hope your day is a sweet one people!

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good!!
But,now I know why you didn't eat the cupcakes and donuts yesterday.

ILY