Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Twitterific Week

My week in the wonderful world of Twitter....It is freaky when you read these things out of context...


Hot coffee + cozy robe + Captain's big socks + quiet house = morning bliss

Dog MIA for 20 minutes. I had closed him up in laundry room. Sorry doggie. Hope you folded some shirts while you were in there....

QUIT CHASING THE DOG WITH THE DUMP TRUCK!!!

I have just found icing in my keyboard..... Grrrrrr

What is a yam anyway?

Kids watching Santa Clause movie marathon. There is peace on earth. At least in my house.

Just a teeny, weeny little break? Pleeeeeeease?

Home from Church & Chili's. Church service = good. Chili's service = bad

Laundry done. Chores complete. House cleaned. Now I'm ready to start my weekend! What!? It's already over?? What happened?!?!?


Do you think the Hippos are really "Hungry, Hungry"? Or just "Hungry"?

If you are looking for me, I'll be sitting on the railroad track on Kirby Parkway.

Am I the only one who thinks Yoda and Grover are the same creatures?

Throwing food in the back seat makes everybody quiet

Lost by two. *Sniff*

A little cooking + a lot of eating + parade + football + nap + good times with family + counting blessings + a little more eating = my day

Stretchy pants today.

Urp

Ding! Ding! Round 2. We're eating....again....


Have a great Saturday people even though yesterday felt like a Saturday so today feels like a nothing day. But it's chock full of football and I. Can't. Wait.!!!

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

I've already set up camp on my couch...but we have to "trim the tree" first...still WILL BE AT HOME!!!

Anonymous said...

Me, too. Nice not to have to go anywhere. Remember the New Year's day we watched football all day and finally had to take a break and go for a walk? I think the next year we started going to a movie late in the afternoon for a break before the night games? Ahh, Memories!