Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Take Five

Five TV Shows I Love


Law & Order -- I'll take any of the Law & Order shows, but my fave is Law & Order: SVU only because I love Elliot Stabler. No, really. I love him. And there is always a Law & Order on TV at any given time.

ESPN Sports Center -- I will watch this in the morning, even though it is actually the rerun from the night before. Love me some Sports Center.

Dirty Jobs -- There are times when I watch this show that I realize my face is literally scrunched up because whatever they are doing is just so disgusting. But I totally dig Mike Rowe and his dry sense of humor.

I Love Lucy -- This is my all-time favorite show ever ever ever. I will watch this show over and over and laugh like I've never seen it. For Christmas two years ago, my MIL gave me the complete series on DVD. The. Complete. Series. That's 9 seasons. 194 episodes. On 34 DVDs. I cried people. I have passed my love for this show on to my kids. They, too, are now able to say they have watched every single I Love Lucy episode. I am so proud of those kids. *sniff* I love to hear them laugh while they watch those. Anyway, I Love Lucy = good stuff.

Any sporting event (except hockey or golf) -- OK, I know this really isn't a "show", but it's my blog so I can write about whatever I want to. But truth be told, I don't watch much TV to begin with. And I usually watch sports. I love to watch sports. Especially college football and college basketball. I love to watch SEC football (especially the Arkansas Razorbacks!) and Memphis Tigers basketball. And of course, my boyfriend and favorite New York Yankee, Derek Jeter.


What's showing on your tube? Ready? GO!

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

I love CSI.

Anonymous said...

Desperate Housewives for me!