Monday, February 23, 2009

Twitch. Tigers. Tivo.

Yes, I'm the only person in America who didn't watch the Oscars last night.

Award shows make me twitch.

Really.

I hate award shows.

Plus, I didn't see any of the movies.

So it really didn't matter.

~~~~~~


I realized this morning the Tigers' next game is Thursday night.

That's the night of Jordan's school play, the Wizard of Oz.

She is starring as Auntie Em.

Nephew T. is in it too - he's the gatekeeper.

Wondering if somebody will take pictures of them for me.

OK, just kidding....

Of course I'm going to the play.

Would it be rude to take a radio and listen to the game during the performance?

OK, just kidding about that too....

Kind of.

I can TIVO.

But, I'll need somebody (that's you BingMama!) to text me some updates.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

I'm on it!

Anonymous said...

You were NOT the only one that did NOT watch the Oscars. Your Aunt L & Uncle N did not either. We would not know who those strangers were as we have not seen the movies either. Don't feel like the "Lone Ranger"!
Love
AL & UN