Saturday, March 14, 2009

Twitteronia

I present to you my week on Twitter.


I was awakened bright and early by an excited boy who had a visit from the Tooth Fairy last night.

Let me get this straight....today's high is 76 degrees.....last Saturday we got a foot of snow. Mother Nature's mood swings are wild.

Denying son candy at checkout: "how can you do this to me?!"

Dear Daughter who slept until 11:15 am: Breakfast was five hours ago. Have some pizza.

Cleaning clutter off kitchen counter. Anybody else have fingerprint lifting tape and boxes of ammunition in their kitchen?

Antonio Anderson first Tiger player ever to have 1,000 points, 500 rebounds, 500 assists. Antoniooooooooooo!!!

Dear Son: No, Pringles are not healthier than apples just because they are made out of potatoes.

Daughter who is watching Romeo & Juliet movie just asked: "Didn't Romeo say 'Give me liberty or give me death'?"

T.O. + Buffalo = weird

Man, it's dark outside.

Stayed up too late last night watching House. *Yawn*

I woke up every. single. hour. all. night. long.

Salad. Apple.
*sniff* *sniff* Do you smell that?! I smell March Madness in the air!!

Is it bad that my son knows all the words to the AT&T rollover minute mom commercial?

Foot = owww

Dear Weatherman: What do you mean 30's, freezing rain and winter weather watch today?? It was sunny and 80 degrees yesterday!!

Excited to hear that the local weatherman is using an umbrella today with my clinic's logo on it. Always good for my PR efforts.

Foot - boot + elevation + ice = aaahhhhhh

My oh my this morning's weather is nasty.

Headache.

OCD flaring up so bad cause i keep checking to make sure i have tix. Over and over and over and over

Reporter in six inch stilletos just chased coach cal across the court before halftime

Staying for next game. Just directed sons attention from dancing girls to dancing dog mascot.

Oh it is actually a cougar not a dog.

Great. Now mascot is dancing...ummmm... In a way unbecoming to a cougar. So glad i told son to watch him not dancing girls.

Kashi blueberry waffle.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: