Friday, April 3, 2009

Topping the charts

What was the world singing on the day you were born?

Thanks to Bingmama for this neato site that shows the number one song on any date in history.

I was not surprised to learn that "We Can Work It Out" by The Beatles was topping the charts when I came into the world.

Sing along people...

Try to see it my way.... Do I have to keep on talking till I can't go on.....


Cooper has his first baseball game tomorrow morning. And then we are going to see the Redbirds take on the St. Louis Cardinals in the afternoon. Base-ball-o-rama! My friend the weather guy promises that the "ballgame weather will be GREAT"! Can't wait.

Enjoy your weekend. Peace out people.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Have a great weekend! Enjoy the baseball all day long!