Saturday, May 30, 2009

Twitterful week

My week. On Twitter.

~ ~ ~

Does anybody make their grocery list in the order of the aisles at the store? Me neither.]

Son waiting for me to come in other room: "C'mon Mom. We're not getting any younger. Or taller." What???

Napping and watching the Indy 500.

Mother Nature has been a bit bi-polar today.

Just saw Son and neighborhood friend walk across the yard carrying a huge bucket of water. Do I really want to know???

Boys + Water = Mud

Daughter eating cottage cheese watching Jon & Kate Plus Eight. I do not like any of those things.

Just finished stuffing my face at @connie423's. Watching Land of the Lost marathon. Thirty-five years later, it's hilarious.

Waiting on the home-made ice cream...two freezers. Double the yum.

What's today?

Son: "Mom, what are the words to the Star Bangle Banner?"

Was somebody in the bathroom next to me talking on their cell phone? Seriously? Apparently there is a big sale and everything is 25% off...

Son has written "School's out for summer" and "Yea summer" on index cards and has taped them to all the mailboxes on our street.

Just caught son drinking honey mustard sauce out of the bottle. Me: "What are you doing?!" Him: "Just being a boy."

Oh. My. Goodness. NCAA alleges violations in Memphis basketball program under Cal. I have no words

Today is Thursday. Which feels like a Wednesday. But is really my Friday.

Give me all the coffee and nobody gets hurt.

Yes Daughter, "Don't You Want Me" by Human League is a real song. Not just the Swiffer commercial music.

Watching the s-p-e-l-l-i-n-g b-e-e. Love it.

These kids are so s-m-a-r-t.

Oh it makes me s-a-d when they c-r-y.

Daughter and Nephew have grad ceremony this AM. With all the pomp. And some circumstance too. Last day of elementary school for them.

Me: "I'll fix you a turkey sandwich for lunch." Son: "Can we have a steak?"

0 Wanna' ramble too?: