Monday, May 11, 2009

We're home

We had a wonderful weekend.

The wedding was beautiful. And perfect.

We drove 1,265 miles in 70 hours.

We are tired.

I will share all the adventures of our Wild Wedding Weekend tomorrow.

Stay tuned for the tales of puke, panties, and precipitation.

And if that's not enough for you to come back and read, I don't know what is.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Im waiting with baited breath!

JuJu said...

Angie,
I came across your marathon blog this evening. While I haven't had time to read all of it yet, I've scanned through all the way to the half marathon point. I know your dad would be and is so proud of you. And, I bet he would LOVE the plethora of peace signs. :-)
I enjoyed the slideshow with pictures of your dad and family; I can tell there is so much love there.
I lost both my parents to cancer and know it's just something that never "gets better." But, with the help of friends and family, we learn how to keep on "keeping on."
Thank you for sharing this wonderful journey. I'm so glad I stumbled across it!

angie128 said...

Oh JuJu -- thanks for those sweet words. The entire marathon experience was one of the most challenging things I've ever done in my life. I am *not* a runner. But it was also one of the greatest things I've ever done.

And you are right about the "keeping on". Some days that's about all we can do.

Thanks for sharing these sweet comments with me.