Thursday, June 11, 2009

Take Five

My top five celebrity crushes....in no particular order.....

Derek Jeter
Mr. November....Shortstop for the New York Yankees....three time Golden Glove winner. Be still my heart.












Jim Cantore
Hot. And I'm not talking about the weather.











Christopher Meloni
Elliott Stabler......Whooooo-wheeeee. That's all I need to say about him. Or we could just say his name again. Elliott Stabler.













Kirk Herbstreit
Makes College Game Day just that much sweeter.











Mike Rowe
Dirty. Jobs. Hubba. Hubba.



3 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Oh girl, excellent choices. I must say, I love me some Christopher Meloni as well.

connie said...

You know how I feel about the Jeter...but I do love me some Mike Rowe...."Now, get ready to get dirty..."

Miss Mandy said...

I spent New Year's Eve w/ Derek Jeter in 05/06. Ok...truth is...we were in the same building & I watched him be mauled by young women in bikinis & get drunk.

Cabo is a wild place to be on NYE.