Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer, D.D.S, M.D., M.R.I.

Summer means doctor's appointments....ala bullets.

  • Both kids to the dentist for check ups.

  • Same dentist. Same day. Same time.

  • One kid back to dentist for a filling.

  • Mommy Guilt sets in big time when a kid has a cavity. Just sayin'.

  • Both kids to pediatrician for check ups.

  • But this year, Daughter is going to new female doctor.

  • Yes, we are to that point. *sigh*

  • So two separate appointments on two separate days.

  • I see some shots in their future I believe.

  • Daughter to hospital for M.R.I. for final testing after "the episode"

  • Daughter to neuro doctor for all the test results.

  • I am hoping that is the end of that whole situation.

  • All their parts will have been checked out prior to school starting.

  • The end.

0 Wanna' ramble too?: