Thursday, July 30, 2009

Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack

I was recently in search of some boxes of Cracker Jack. I thought that may be an easy little task. Right? Wrong. I went to four places before I found the classic little box of this yummy treat.

Now, lest ye think I was looking for this caramel coated popcorn and peanut concoction for my own personal consumption, think again. It was a work-related mission related to an invite to a baseball game. Get it? Invitation to a baseball game on a Cracker Jack box. Cracker Jack. Baseball. Get it? Clever huh?

OK, back to my story...so I finally found the boxes.... See?

And I know you will all be surprised to hear this. But, yes, I do all my own hand modeling. There are no stunt hands or professional hand models used on this blog.

Here's a little look at the yummy popcorns and the yummy peanuts wrapped in their yummy caramel coating.


So where's my prize?!?!? What would it be? A little ring? A plastic animal? A whistle? A top?

Oh here it is!!


Huh?? Wait. Seriously. What is it???


Ohhhh -- I'm supposed to do THIS with it.....

See??

Ta-da!!


And now I'm sure my bee pencil is the envy of everybody in the office.

Or not.

And I may or may not have eaten some of the Cracker Jack during this photo shoot.

6 Wanna' ramble too?:

Momma Roar said...

What a jip!!

Thanks for the laughs this morning - I'm impressed you do all your own hand modeling...I use my stunt double!! LOL!!!


And yes, it is a real mushroom - was growing out of the side of a tree that had fallen down. I was walking in the woods along the creek with my youngest (avoiding the trek through the water chasing the boats) and was trying to keep my eyes on him and look for cool shots - so happy I found it! Took me back to my days of smurf toys and I felt the need to hang around and watch for blue men! ;-D

MOM said...

They have something like that on the pens at the bank - keeps people from walking off with your pen/pencil. You may really fall in love with this little gem.

JuJu said...

I hope those bees don't "sting" you. They look soooooooo real.

Kearsie said...

Walmart has Cracker Jacks. I tell you b/c we're BFF and that's what BFFs do.

Also, if you get a tattoo, send it to me.

angie128 said...

Kearsie -- Guess where I found the Cracker Jack?? WALMART!!!

Should have gone there first. Or called you.

Miss Mandy said...

Or you could make your own Cracker Jack. But then you won't get the super cool..uh..piece of paper.