Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Confession is good for the soul

Yes. It was me.


I dropped 2 pounds of strawberries in the middle of Target. Those suckers can roll I'm tellin' you.


I chased down a lady in the Target parking lot who had a buggy full of corn to ask her what on earth she was going to do with all of it. Seriously people -- she had 200 ears of corn! And I was supposed to ignore that?


On the way home from the fireworks show Saturday night, I VERY LOUDLY sang all the words to Neil Diamond's "America". Jordan was ... not into it. Freedom's light burning warm....freedom's light burning warm.... Sing it Neil!




Anything you need to get off your chest?

5 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

What was her answer? I've been thinking about those 200 ears of corn since Saturday!
I sure wouldn't have wanted to shuck all those. YUCK.

angie128 said...

Major shuck yuck.

Her husband is a Shrine clown and they do a big fundraiser in the fall -- home cookin'.

She was going to freeze it all.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you answered the corn question.

w said...

did she tell you what she was going to do with the corn? because really. i need to know.

angie128 said...

She was going to freeze all the corn.

Her buggy was filled to the top with corn.