Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Take Five

The next five songs on my iPod....

  • Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran

  • Burning Down the House by Talking Heads

  • You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi

  • Abracadabra by Steve Miller Band

  • Lonely Is the Night by Billy Squier


Yes I like 80's music. Because I think it is the best ever. The end.

6 Wanna' ramble too?:

w said...

tell me. tell me! that you have rick astley on your ipod. otherwise, booooo.

angie128 said...

Winn, Winn, Winn.....You know I'm Never Gonna' Give You Up.

{MMUUUAHHH!}

JuJu said...

Billy Squier! I saw him in concert with Pat Benatar in 1981. He wore some GREAT acid washed jeans. We went nuts when he sang, "Stroke me!"

Tonya said...

80's music is a mystery to me. I was the only girl who did not have a Duran Duran poster in her locker because my parents had limits on what they let us listen to (sniff, sniff).

Needless to say, when I started driving in 1989 I had a lotta catching up to do - LOL

Kearsie said...

I'm pretty sure you came to my house to download those songs to your iPod. Are you also the one who ate the last of the chocolate?

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Congrats on winning my giveaway!! Now you have your choice of print from my etsy store:

www.jeannewinters.etsy.com

Trot on over & see what floats your boat! Then convo or email me! :-)