Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend Recap ala Bullets

  • At the top of the list......THE WEATHER!! Wowie wow wow. Gor-geous! Let's all give a big hand to Canada for the nice cool-ish temps. Thank you Canada! Clap-clap-clap!

  • My flower beds. Weeded. Mulched. Well, completely weeded and 3/4 mulched. We ran out of mulch.

  • When you add Bullet #1 to Bullet #2 you get Bullet #3 which is a sunburn.

  • British Open. Tom Watson. Choked on 18. *sniff*

  • I am off today which rocks. That doesn't have anything to do with the weekend, and has everything to do with today. But it's my blog and I can change the rules whenever I want.

  • Did I mention the weather was delicious??

  • Go forth people and have a good day.




1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Falling Around said...

I'd be oh-so-grateful for some of the delicious weather you speak of. Our temps have been hovering around 108 with a nice cool breeze of about... oh, 102.

It's SO not cool when you can get a sunburn from the breeze... lol!