Saturday, August 29, 2009

I heart Twitter.

In case you don't follow me on Twitter, this is what you missed this week....



Seriously. This weather is delicious.

I will be going to church today wearing Eau de Fried Egg

Neighborhood Boy thinks it's ok to put his toys on the trunk of my Camry. Says he's not allowed to put them on trunk of his dad's Mercedes.

There are not enough colored highlighters in the world to keep everybody's comings and goings straight on my calendar.

Hello, I'm All Things To All People. Nice to meet you.

It's now time for that lovely morning ritual called "Try to wake Daughter up for school." It goes something like this: GETUPGETUPGETUPGETUP.

What do you mean it's only Tuesday? Seriously?!?

I pulled up to a four-way stop this morning and then just sat there waiting for the light to turn green. I have obvious problems.

Today we have clicked on all 6 cylinders. Or 8. Or however many cylinders there are. We've clicked on all of them.

Dear Grown-Up People Who Know Better: Please wash your hands after you use the restroom and/or after you blow your nose. Kthanksbye.

I'm flying by the seat of my pants so much these days that I am fairly certain I have grown feathers on my rear.

If today had been a day that starts with an M, T, W, or the Th blend, I would have probably bawled my eyes out.

Wooly Bully

Oh look! It's almost time for my next feeding.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

w said...

twitter is so exciting. for you.

Miss Mandy said...

I like Twitter. Usually.

This week I had a cyber bully. I had to open a can of internet whoop *ss.

OK. Not really. I cried then decided to break from Twitter for a few days. Same thing right?

angie128 said...

I like Twitter.

I do not like bullies.