Saturday, August 22, 2009

It was a week alright


It's Saturday! Just can't wait to start tackling all that laundry! Seriously. Almost giddy from the pure excitement of it. Yep.

I just saw @connie423 at Target. I rummaged around in her sacks to see what she bought.

At half-time, your score is Angie 4 ~ Laundry 3.

Thirsty Neighborhood Boy out there begging for some water again.....

Today is the first day of school!! I am excited to see what the year brings and what God has in store for them.

Dear Son: Those things I put on your feet this morning are SOCKS. I know you haven't seen such things since May...

Did NOT need to hear Kenny Chesney's "Don't Blink" on my kids' first day of school.... *sniff*

Swallowing the "they are growing up pill" has proven itself exhausting today.

Dear Brett Favre: What on earth are you doing? Make your mind up please. You're wearing me out.

Change is good. And hard. Letting go a little is good. And hard. Life is good. And hard. My coffee is just good.

Dear New Twitter Follower From Brazil: I would follow you back, but I don't speak Portuguese so I don't understand your tweets. Sorry.

Frozen pizza. Don't judge.

Thinking John Calipari is having a little deja vu this morning.....

Is it the sign of a problem if it is 6:20 am and I'm already making MORE coffee?

Dear John Calipari: You are a cheater cheater pumpkin eater.

Does anybody know where I can find this "back-to-school groove" that everybody is talking about? Cause we sure don't have one here.

Dear Weatherman: Seriously? Hi's in the 80's all weekend?! Mmmmuuuuuah!

Daughter made the volleyball team! Yea! Adding one more column for "practice & games" to my "Where Is Everybody?!" spreadsheet..


3 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Yay! Congrats to Jordan on making the team!

w said...

whoa. deja vu. i get the sneaky suspicion that i've read these already...

Cameron and Rachel said...

Tell Jordan I said Congrats!!