Friday, August 21, 2009

Randomville

Randomness for you today people. Because it's Friday and I'm whipped. I'm too whipped to even do bullets.

First week back to school. Whew! I'm beat. Drained. Seriously.

Does anybody know where I can get this "back to school groove" everybody is talking about? It is painfully obvious we do not have one here. I hear the Emperor has a new one. Maybe he'll give me his old one.

To say that this week has been challenging would be an understatement.

The emotions and moods of a tweenage girl are very similar to a pendulum. Or a rollercoaster. Or anything else you can think of that goes up and down, side to side, or all over the place. Enough said there.

Sad about what it going on with my beloved Memphis Tigers. They can take away the wins, but they can't take away the memories of the sweet ride. Now all I have to say about that is Calipari is a cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater. Oh - and Kentucky, buyer beware. The end.

The Captain cleaned my oven yesterday. And that is very delightful.

Jordan finds out today if she made the volleyball team which will add a whole additional layer to my craziness.

First high school football game tonight. Woot!

Did I mention this has been one of the most challenging weeks I've been through in awhile? Oh, I did. Sorry. I'm just so tired. What's that? I mentioned that too?

OK people. That's it for me. Make it a good day ok?

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

connie said...

I'm too tired to comment.....

JuJu said...

Girl, do I ever know about those female teenage rollercoasters. Good luck with that ride! I sure hope she makes the volleyball team.

Hope the weekend makes up for the week!