Thursday, August 20, 2009

Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!

I like bacon.

I like to eat bacon.

I do not, however, want to TASTE like bacon.....

Nor do I want the Captain to THINK of bacon when he is kissing me.....

I will not be buying any of this......

"Now you can make yourself taste like bacon! A great stocking stuffer, J & D's Bacon Flavored Lip Balm will keep your lips from chapping while constantly reminding you why bacon is the king of meats."

If anybody out there does want to taste like bacon, you can order your own personal bacon flavored lip balm right here.

I think I'll pass.

6 Wanna' ramble too?:

Connie said...

and you will have dogs following you all over the place!!!!

w said...

i want one. buy it for me. thanks.

w said...

no. i'm not joking.

Momma Roar said...

"I think I'll pass."

Yeah, and while you do that, I'll barf...eewwwww *shudder*

Kearsie said...

I wonder if there's a turkey bacon version.

I am trying to watch my weight.

Brittany Trotman said...

Have you ever heard of Baconnaise?

Mayonnaise that tastes like bacon. That actually may be good.

But I'm with you, I eat bacon but don't want to smell and taste like it.