Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sign of the Times

You know it's bad ....

and the economy has really tanked.....

when.....

....the Bloggie Doggie starts looking for a job.



He must need some extra biscuit money.

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I think he was trying to read the comics?

Megan (mommyesquire) said...

Oh my goodness. This? Made me laugh. We have a 15 year old yellow lab and a 6 year old black lab. Either of them would have torn that peper to shreds!

Kearsie said...

If he was at my house, and he was smart, he would just check the couch cushions in the wee hours of the night, when the kids were tucked away in bed and not hovering around me like a swarm of gnats, snatching any shiny coin I find in clothing, pockets, laying on the shelf, etc. and adding to their already overflowing piggy banks. That's what he could do.

Also, I think he's just looking for the Crossword. Or maybe he's a Jumble kind of dog?

w said...

what a smart doggie. that newspaper is actually in lieu of toilet paper, right?