Monday, August 31, 2009

It's Monday

It's Monday. You get bullets.

  • This weekend my son had 6 baths in a 72 hour period. He probably could have used one more, but I let it slide. Boys get dirty.

  • College football starts this week! Can I have an amen!?!

  • The Bloggie Doggie chased a mouse across my patio last night. Ummmm EEEEEEK. I do not do mice.

  • If you are ever slicing potatoes with a sharp kitchen knife, do not also slice your finger open with the sharp kitchen knife. Cause it really hurts. Just sayin'. A handy kitchen tip for you. You're welcome.

  • Temps this weekend were bee-yooo-tiii-full. This week holds more of the same. And that fills me with glee. If I could just get the Weatherman to forecast some temps that start with a 7, then all would be right with the world.... (Yoo-hoo, Weatherman, I know you are reading....see what you can do here? OK? Thanks.)

  • Rumors are swirling now that Derek Jeter is *NOT* engaged. He must have read my blog and sensed my disappointment. All hope is not yet lost....

  • I don't care where this bone is in my house, I will step on it when I am barefooted. And yes, that brown part is very prickly after he has been chewing on it. And yes, the Bloggie Doggie often leaves it standing upright like this. He is very talented.


And that, my friends, is all I've got for you on this lovely Monday. So rock on.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

Momma Roar said...

I'm feeling so much better about the Derek Jeter situation.

By the way, I'm the one he's seeing behind your back! ;-D

beckyjomama said...

It has been downright cold here the last couple of days - it was in the 50's on my way to church yesterday morning ... hello, Al Gore, YOU sir are a MO-RON!