Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Where are you?

It's time to play Meet Your Neighbor!

Introduce yourself and where you live. While you're at it, include any other states you have lived in during your lifetime.

I'll start.....

Hi! I'm Angie and I'm from Tennessee. I not lived in any other states.

Well, that's not counting the State of Confusion where I have claimed permanent residence. I also try to make a stop every once in awhile to the State of Consciousness. And there's always the good ol' State of Mind which varies from day to day.

How about you?

Who are you, where are you from, and where have you lived?

Ready? GO!

8 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I am JuJu of the South.

I currently live in Goose Creek, South Carolina, a suburb of Charleston, SC.

From the beginning:
Born in Peoria, IL
Beaumont, TX
Arcadia, CA
Peoria, IL
Columbia, MO
Terre Haute, IN
St. Louis, MO
Winchester, VA
Wilmington, NC
and Goose Creek!

Kearsie said...

Hi, I'm Kearsie and I have chronic bad hair.

I'm from Anchorage, Alaska.

I've lived:
Redding, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Agoura Hills, CA
Malvern, AR
Cleveland, TN
Wake Forest, NC
Roxboro, NC
Brooksville, FL
Panama City Beach, FL,
St. George Island, FL
Graceville, FL,
and Athens, AL where I live now.

beckyjomama said...

I am Becky Jo - a wanna be southern belle stuck up here in Michigan.

Born in Denver, CO

Then in Moberly, MO (where I inherited my southern belle wannabeness)

Then on to various ports of call in Arizona.

And then the hubby brought me up here to the frozen north. Really, jackets in August?!!! (It was in the 40's yesterday morning!)

But in my MIND, I am on a sweet southern plantation surrounded by all of my sweet siestas!

angie128 said...

Wow - you gals have been all over.

My little one-state list just sits there by himself. Is it really a list if it's only one state? I think not.

If Connie will comment, I have a feeling her list will only be one state too.....

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

I'm Amanda from Mississippi.

I was born in California and have also lived in Utah. But 28 of my 32years have been spent in the beautiful deep south of mississippi! Therefore, I wholeheartedly consider myself a southern belle...a G.R.I.T. (girl raised in the south), a southerner through and through!!! and darn proud of it.

On a side note...Angie, I have Not forgotten your etsy order. My hubby is a serious slacker when it comes to cutting and sanding my blocks lately. I apologize for my assistant! We're working on them tonight .... together. Gotta keep my eye on that fella. I'm hoping to have them done in the next week. That is, if you still want them. By the way, I don't have your e-mail. Here's mine :
imperfectlybeautifulms@gmail.com

~Amanda

w said...

i'm winn.

i live in central florida.

and right about now, no one cares where else i've lived because they all want to know if i've been to disney.

Momma Roar said...

Born, raised and still live in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania

Unless you count my 4 years at college, which was outside of Philadelphia (only an hour away)

My husband works in a family owned limestone quarry - not something you can pack up and move with to another state ;-)

Miss Mandy said...

I'm Mandy & I have a weak bladder.

I've lived (in order):

Cottage Grove OR
Drain OR
Selah WA
Yakima WA
Creswell OR
Granger IN
Eugene OR