Wednesday, September 2, 2009

No problem

I have decided that I hate the phrase "It's a good problem to have."

The word problem by definition means: any question or matter involving doubt, uncertainty, or difficulty

Why would any of those things be GOOD?

Because a problem is....a problem.

There is nothing good about that.

Maybe we should say "It's a good opportunity." or "What a challenge."

I hereby veto that phrase forever more.

The end.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Connie said...

That's like when you tell someone of a "challenge" you are facing and they say "At least you aren't {insert their issue here}"....ok, ok, I get it...your issue is WAY worse than mine...blah

Kearsie said...

I have no witty or snarky reply. But I want to be a good friend so, here is my vanilla-flavored comment.

w said...

ranger and morelli would say that stephanie was a good problem.

but also a bad one.

what a challenge those two have!