Saturday, August 8, 2009

Twitteroni

Yet another exciting week in my life. It is becoming more and more apparent that I need meds.


Never assume you can run to the grocery wearing a baseball cap and no makeup and not see anybody you know. Or four people you know.

Son got his haircut this morning. Contrary to what we've been thinking, the kid DOES have ears and eyebrows.

Captain outside on ladder in the storm cleaning out the gutters. They were jammed up. With lots of leaves. Two baseballs. And a golf ball.

Just watched two episodes of Law & Order. I am in major crush with Detective Elliot Stabler.

Why do two days during the weekend go by so much faster than two days during the week?

Son: "It's either The Flintstones or The Jetsons. I can't remember which." Ummmm, you really can't be more opposite here kid.

My Sonicare is on its last bristle. And that makes me very sad. Because I heart my Sonicare

Seriously - what was that I just heard run across my roof?

Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me.

Just keep swimming....just keep swimming....just keep swimming swimming swimming....

Dear Neighborhood Boy who just came to my door and asked for a glass of water: Ummmm, you live NEXT DOOR. But here ya' go.....

There's tired. Then weary. Then exhausted. What's next? Cause that's what I am.

Son just said he would like the "box with the hand on it" for dinner.

A pan that has been in the oven is hot & will burn your hand if you touch it. This Public Service Announcement brought to you by @angie128.

Trying to start an IV using my coffee pot.

I just pulled in the driveway - WAS STILL IN THE CAR - and neighbor boy pulled in on his bike & asked if I could get him some water. Wha?

Bueller?...Bueller?....Bueller?....

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ~ Ferris Bueller

I have no desire to fight 3,582 women for some socks and a spiral notebook in order to save $1.72 during tax free weekend.



0 Wanna' ramble too?: