Saturday, August 1, 2009

Week o' Twits

It's Saturday. And that means.....My Wonderful Week on Twitter. Contain your excitement.



Dear Saturday: I love you

Cleaning and organizing and throwing things away. Wheeeee!

Guess where I'm going? Anybody who guessed that I'm taking Daughter BACK to church for ANOTHER youth event wins the prize. Congrats.

Hello Nap. I think I'll take you.

THUN-DER!!!

Cleaning up Son's room. Found Captain's MIA golf towel, Pop-Tart, bar of soap and a pickle jar with juice in it.

Me: "There's a lizard outside on the wall." Captain: "How big was he?" Me: "Does it matter?! I said LIZARD!"

I think I have misplaced my focus.

Da do ron ron ron. Da do ron ron.

Oh coffee how I love you!!

Dear Weatherman: If your barometer starts acting up, please feel free to use my head.

Every time I have to lick an envelope, I think of poor George Costanza's fiancee.

Five weeks until college football season!!! Can I have an amen?

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Momma Roar said...

I always think of Susan too!!!! LOL


Cute idea...my activity on twitter has been minimal...facebook is more my thing right now!

Enjoy the day!