Saturday, September 26, 2009

Deja Vu Twitter Style

On last Saturday's post I said this:
It was a week with maximum activity and minimal tweets. Seriously. My week consisted of volleyball and rain. The end.

Today I am saying this:
It was a week with maximum activity and minimal tweets. Seriously. My week consisted of volleyball and rain. The end.

~ ~ ~

Son just busted elbow open riding scooter. Messy cut. Lots of blood. He's sobbing: "If I lose more blood, I'll die." He's gonna' make it...

FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL!!!

In the words of Supertramp: "It's Raining Again"

Raining again today. Looking for gopher wood.

Going to Daughter's volleyball game. Then headed to see A Chorus Line!

The. Sun. Is. Out.

Home from A Chorus Line. I could have been a thin, long-legged Broadway dancer if I wanted to. I just didn't want to.

More. Rain.

Today I think I'll go to work and then go to a volleyball game. Story of my life.

If you jam a bare foot into a dining room chair, it really hurts. In case you were wondering. I recommend not doing that. You're welcome.

None of the kids in my car have ever heard of Starsky & Hutch. That is sad.

Sometimes you're the windshield....Sometimes you're the bug. Greetings from the bug.

Brandy. She's a fine girl.

If anybody needs me, I'll be beneath this bus I was thrown under.

Shopping for clothes for daughter. Without daughter. Probably not a good idea.


0 Wanna' ramble too?: