Friday, September 25, 2009

Rain, rain, go away

It has been raining.

And raining.

And raining.

We have had over 8.25" of rain this month. The normal for September is 2.50". Seriously people. I think it has rained every single day. I'm gonna' grow rice in my back yard.

If we had all this rain AND cold temps, we would have had almost 7 feet of snow. Just in case you were wondering about that. Personally I do wonder about that. Because I'm obsessed with the weather.

The Weather Guy is saying the sun will come out tomorrow.
He bets his bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun.
Just thinkin' about
Tomor--

Oh sorry - got a little carried away there with my Broadway tunes. (Did I tell you I went to see A Chorus Line the other night? I didn't? Well I did. And since then, I've been practicing my high kicks. Cause if I really wanted to, I could be a thin, long-legged Broadway dancer. I just don't want to.)

OK, no more showtunes. Let's sing a little Milli Vanilli. Want to?



Remember them? The whole lip-sync fiasco? And then one of them died. Not sure if it was Milli or Vanilli. Oh well. We can blame it on the rain.

Hope you have a good weekend regardless of the weather.

5 Wanna' ramble too?:

beckyjomama said...

WOW - that is a flash back ... PLEASE let me find something else so I can STOP singing this song!

JuJu said...

I LOVE Chorus Line. It always makes me cry.
But then again, so does Milli Vanilli.

the Provident Woman said...

Now I have Rain, rain go away song/nursery rhyme in my head. Maybe it will make it rain here (just a little)

Anonymous said...

Angie:
Do you have your Fall decorations out yet? I thought of you when I put mine out.
AL & UN

angie128 said...

AL -- I think I may try to put my stuff out this weekend. Even if it is 85 degrees....