Thursday, October 29, 2009

By the Numbers

8 ... Number of weeks 'til Christmas

3 ... Bags of stuff I hauled out of Cooper's room after I cleaned it last weekend

722 ... Number of posts on this blog, including this one

0 ... Number of games the Tennessee Titans have won so far this season

5 ... Number of inches of rain we may get between now and Saturday morning.

6 ... Number of runs the Phillies scored last night in Game 1 of the World Series

1 ... Number of runs the Yankees scored last night in Game 1 of the World Series (Yes, it was my boyfriend that scored)

295 ... Number of times I said "Good gravy" last night in Game 1 of the World Series while I watched the Phillies whip the Yankees

142 ... Number of times I said "Seriously" last night in Game 1 of the World Series while I watched the Phillies whip the Yankees

2 ... Number of days left until the weekend (Can I get an amen!!??)



PS --
Baby Tanner reports to St. Jude today for several days of testing. His family has set up a Caring Bridge site here. There is also a Facebook page (group?) called "Praying for Tanner Stallins". I don't know exactly how to link to it. If you are a FB'r, you know how to do that. Anyhoo, there remains a huge amount of uncertainty and the doctors are still trying to find an accurate diagnosis. Keep praying.

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Infinity: the number of prayers being said for Tanner and his family.

xxx

angie128 said...

Awwww JuJu.... *sniff*

Momma Roar said...

My status last night on facebook was, "Decisions. Decisions. Who do I root for? The hometown team or the team my boyfriend plays for?" The Phillies won out - but I secretly cheer Derek on! ;-)

Adding Baby Tanner to my prayer cards!