Thursday, October 1, 2009

I would get a kick out of it

In case things ever go south for me as a Marketing & PR gal, I have decided on a back up career path....

Last week I saw A Chorus Line and that kind of planted the seed.....

But then I saw the Rockettes perform on the news yesterday.....

And that sealed the deal.

I think I could be a Rockette.

I can totally do those high kick things. No prob. I even auditioned for the Captain yesterday morning when I was sharing my aspirations with him. He was hiding his face behind his coffee cup so I wouldn't see him laughing his head off very supportive as he drank his coffee and watched as I kicked around and around the den.

Oh - and that height issue? No problem again. The shortest Rockette is 5' 6". Perfect!! (They put the tallest gal in the middle to give the illusion of them all being the same height. Those Rockettes - they are sly gals I tell you.)

I can totally do eye-high leg kicks in perfect unison. It is a sight to behold. Seriously. It is.

I feel much better about my future now. It's always good to have a back up plan.

6 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Plus, you would get to wear all those neat costumes! Just think how COMFY leotards are.
;-)

angie128 said...

There are no words to explain the sight of me in a leotard. Seriously.

Kearsie said...

I can do those high kicks too. It goes something like this:

*High kick*

"Ouch!"

*High kick*

"Grunt."

*High kick*

(bend over with heaving breaths)

*High kick*

"I need a Diet Coke."

I think I should stick with my desk job.

Miss Mandy said...

Are you tall? Cuz if so...I got jipped. I'm only 5'1"

angie128 said...

Oh you really are the baby sister aren't you? Yes, I'm really 5'6".

w said...

i'm 5'2". and if i can make it, you can make it.

yes. that's right. i was a rockette back in the day. they kicked me out.

bada boom.