Friday, October 2, 2009

Take Five

OK people. I'm outta' here tomorrow on vaca! {cue applause and angelic singing and hallelujah chorus} We are going on our annual big family trip to the beach. And in a word: I can't wait. Well, that was three words. But seriously I'm soooooooo ready to go.

I know panic just set in with you people because I know you are worried about your daily dose of Me and My Good Life. Never fear. Dry your eyes people and rest easy. The wonderful thing called "auto post" will take care of that. So there will be a brand new post each and every day while I'm gone. You're welcome.


Five Things I'm Going To Do On Vacation


1. Read -- I'm taking six books. That's a bit ambitious, but we'll see how it goes. Hope I can plow through most of them.

2. Sleep -- I want to sleep in (i.e. later than 4am)

3. Absolutely nothing -- Seriously. Just NOTHING.

4. Enjoy my time with the family -- This will include lots of eating and laughing and playing some games.

5. Crossword puzzles -- Lots and lots of them. Bliss.



Y'all play nice while I'm gone. See you later!

I'M OUTTA' HERE!



9 Wanna' ramble too?:

MOM said...

we also eat a lot!!!!

JuJu said...

Have a great trip! I look forward to pictures and stories upon your return!

Momma Roar said...

Sounds wonderful! Have a great time!

Kearsie said...

Maybe you can wander in to one of those touristy shops and buy me something. Like:

* A shotglass. You never know when you need a tiny drink of water.

* A seashell necklace. It might make a cool belt for my Edward doll.

* A spoon. I used to collect these. I don't know why.

* A postcard. With a fat lady in a bikini on the front. Or a fat man, I'm not picky.

* A tshirt you bought for $1.99.

Have fun!!

w said...

wouldn't it be neat if you decided to just drive to disney instead?

please tell me if you do. don't do the whole "i'm not gonna tell winn i'm in town because then she'll want to hang out blah blah blah she's so needy blah blah" thing. that's getting old.

angie128 said...

W - This time last year, we WERE going to Disney. But I didn't know you then. So it wouldn't have mattered....

Melinda said...

Good for you, Angie!! I hope and pray you'll have some great family bonding time ... especially with that girl of yours! ;0) Enjoy!

w said...

well then. i suppose there's always next year.

we'll eat. we'll drink. we'll laugh. and then maybe we could even meet each other.

Miss Mandy said...

This is one of those time I wish I was REALLY family. And independently wealthy.