Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Helping a girl out

Text from Connie Monday: You ok?

Me: Yes, why?

Connie: Twitterless

Me: Busy working on party

Connie: I will take over.





I wasn't real sure what she meant. Until I started seeing these tweets.....


~ ~ ~


@angie128 is very busy w/work today. The role of @angie128 will be played by me.

I (not really 'I' but @angie128) love Derek Jeter.

I (@angie128) also love post-it notes....

I (@angie128) have a flat out sordid love affair w/index cards...

Dear Coffee: Some people only love you in the morning. I am not fickle that way; I love you all day long. Love, @angie128

Dear @connie423: You are by far the BEST, sweetest, most beautiful, uber talented sister in the whole world, hands down! Love, @angie128

(Previous Tweet was actually ME talking and not @angie128....although it would probably work either way...)

Oh Hot Tamales, how I love thee (@angie128)

Did y'all see that tweet from @angie128 about what a wonderful sister I am...that was such a surprise...totally unexpected...

Dear co-worker who is at work today even though you obviously have the flu: if you come in my office again I will spray you in the face w/Lysol. kthanks...(@angie128)

What do you mean I can't sing "Barracuda" at the top of my lungs at work?? (@angie128)

~ ~ ~

And that, my bloggy friends, is sisterly love.....taking up the Twitter slack.

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

connie said...

This part:"Previous Tweet was actually ME talking and not @angie128....although it would probably work either way...)"
was actually when I said "I wonder how long I can get away w/this before I get caught"...
and...I was egged on by fellow Tweeters who know us well, apparently...!!!

JuJu said...

Oh, this makes me wish I had a sister!

Kearsie said...

This is awesome.

This reminds me of when me and my sister would go back and forth with insults varying in use of the word "butt".

Connie is much nicer than my sister.

w said...

she never did that for me. but maybe because i'm not her sister. sad.