Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm not even gonna' ask

See anything odd in this picture?

Well, besides me (kind of) and the camera flash in the mirror....

Look again....

(Sorry about the flash again. I know you will find this hard to believe, but I do all my own photography for this blog so some of it is a tad bit unprofessional....)

See it?


If you think it is a pair of little boy's underwear and a sock....

...on the light fixture in my bathroom....



....then you are exactly right.


Good gravy.

5 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

He had to work HARD to get those up there.

beckyjomama said...

THAT is funny ... Hmmm, boys.

Nanny said...

And he said without cracking a smile - I was just trying to get them in the dirty clothes hamper, Mom. ha - you're welcome

Anonymous said...

Don't you wish he were TWINS????

AL & UN

Kearsie said...

Man. It looks like ya'll are partying down at your house.