Saturday, November 21, 2009

Twitter Review

It sounds all disjointed when I read the tweets like this.....

~ ~ ~

Anxiety abounds

Too tired to tweet.

Do me a favor....Thank a first responder today. Their jobs are not always easy or pleasant. Just sayin'.

Doing all the post-party wrap up stuff. Like trying to get rid of 300 dessert forks that I found under my desk....

I do not know what a Zhu Zhu hamster is. I am not with it.

Dear Family Feud Contestant: Seriously. Everything your brother-in-law says is not really a "Good answer! Good answer!"

You sunk my battleship!

Up, but not really at 'em.

Dear Weatherman: High today only 50? What happened to that 75 we had just two days ago???

“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.” ~ Calvin & Hobbes

THETIGERGAMEISMAKINGMENERVOUS!!!!!!!!!

"One of the secrets of life is that all that is really worth the doing is what we do for others." ~ Lewis Carroll

Ummmm, yep, my two point Tiger loss still hurts this morning.

Visit to dentist this morning to get my crown put in. I may or may not have accidentally bit his assistant.

Currently experiencing the longest. week. ever.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." ~ Wayne Gretzky

Cooking a delicious, gourmet, well-balanced meal for my family that is cleverly disguised as a frozen pizza.

Christmas is five weeks from today. Cue the panic.

There's nothing good about goodbye.

1 Wanna' ramble too?:

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read this post. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read more on that blog soon.