Monday, November 9, 2009

It just wasn't very clear

If the police have an intersection blocked off and they are directing traffic to turn left and not go straight down that street and you don't realize that cars are not allowed to go straight and you are in a hurry to get where you are going because you are kind of lost and running late to get to your son's field trip and you kind of gun it when you get up to that intersection and you attempt to go straight instead of turning, because you didn't realize they were making all the cars turn left, the police do not like that AT ALL and they tweet their loud, mean whistles at you and run up to your car real fast and surround you and scream "HEY HEY HEY STOP STOP STOP!!!" at you real loud and it is not a pleasant situation.

So don't do that.

Just sayin'.

And yes I finally confessed this little story to the Captain.

And he did that eye rolling thing at me that he does.

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

Oh man oh man oh man!
I can totally feel my stomach lurching at the thought of this happening.

How in the world do they learn to blow their whistles like that? There must be a school for that.

beckyjomama said...

L

O

L


Girl, you da make me chuckle!

Kearsie said...

This reminds me of this one time I was dropping my kids off at school and the traffic cop who was directing traffic looked like he was waving me through, but he wasn't, and when I inched forward he actually screamed NOOOO!!! and waved his arms all crazy like and glared at me. I am afraid of traffic cops now.

w said...

wow. i would've been like "whistle this."

and then i would've been like "turn left this."

and then i would've been like "don't tell captain. i'm sorry for the 'this' remarks."

but then i would've been like *drives over the officer's foot and goes straight*.