Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's Tuesday

I know you are so impressed with my creative title for today's post...

First....
Rob & Kathryn found out yesterday that all of Tanner's testing came back NEGATIVE. His cancer was isolated and it had not spread. THAT, my bloggy friends, is God working. It is prayers answered. They are still trying to identify exactly what type of cancer the tumor was and determine an appropriate treatment plan. But, this is such good, good, news.

In other random news....

It's back to the Bronx for the World Series. Chase Utley is a cutie and has been tearing it up. But I still love my boyfriend, #2. Go Yankees.

The New Orleans Saints remain unbeaten. Seriously people. The SAINTS.

52 days until Christmas. Dear gravy. That is scary.

I went to the dentist yesterday to get my crown replaced. That is scary too. More on this later when I can talk about it without having to breathe in a brown paper bag. Seriously people....I have issues.

The moon has been full and bright and just gorgeous. The end.

When did November get here?

That is all.

Have a good day people.

Play nice.

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

JuJu said...

I am so glad to hear the good news about Tanner.

Love to his family for me!

w said...

yay for tanner.

and. geauuuuuuux saints. also. how atypical.

Grandma K said...

What wonderful news about Tanner!

Theta Mom said...

The dentist is always so f-u-n, isn't it?