Friday, November 27, 2009

Let's see...

Yesterday
Turkey ... check
Dressing ... check
More dressing ... check
Everything else that was yummy ... check check check and check
Football ... check
More football ... check


Today
Start putting up Christmas decorations
Eat another Thanksgiving dinner with the Captain's family
Exchange Christmas gifts with the Captain's family
Watch even more football
Do not be caught dead within 1 mile of any retail establishment.


Life is good people. Life is good.

2 Wanna' ramble too?:

w said...

yesterday, i spent the day at the magic kingdom. yes. for thanksgiving. i must've been on crack when i decided to do that. but still. i had a plan.

my plan was to get a big turkey leg.

unfortunately, the frozen banana was like... "pick me! pick me! don't pick turkey!"

so that's what i did.

JuJu said...

I'm high fiving you on the shopping thang. I never step out on Black Friday!