Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Must visit eye doctor

Me, driving to church Sunday morning: "Look Cooper! It's a deer! See it?!"

Cooper: "Mom, that's a bush."

Me: "A bush? Are you sure?"

Cooper: "Yes, it's a bush."

Me: "Hmmmmm, well I guess you won't let me go hunting with you next time then will you?"

Cooper: "Well yeah, you can go. But you just won't be allowed to shoot at anything."

5 Wanna' ramble too?:

Connie said...

That's funny! I thought I saw a kangaroo the other day in someone's front yard but it turned out to be a dog...yeah...

MOM said...

I guess my eye problem is not so bad after all.

MOM said...

I guess my eye problem is not so bad after all.

angie128 said...

I do feel better just seeing a BUSH instead of a KANGAROO.....

Anonymous said...

One time I thought I saw 2 ostriches in a front yard on the way to Texas - turned out to be 2 smokers (grilling-type).
Think we are ALL in bad shape.
AL