Thursday, January 21, 2010

Comin' home

Last week, my kids met me at the back door with this...

And this...


They led me to this...


It came with this...

And this...

And this...


Oh and they brought me this...

(Yes there are crackers under there. Three of them. With an entire can of "spray cheese" as Cooper calls it. OK, so his ratio is a bit off cause boy gets carried away with that squirty stuff. But it's the thought that counts.)

And I did this....

It was precious. And thoughtful. And pure bliss.

5 Wanna' ramble too?:

w said...

hahahhaha. those crackers are the perfect touch.

Momma Roar said...

What a wonderful surprise!!

Kearsie said...

That is awesome!

My kids usually greet me at the door telling on each other.

Of course, we only have a shower in our apartment or they would draw me a bath whilst telling on each other.

JuJu said...

That is the nicest thing! What are they after? :-)

I hope you enjoyed your special time. And, please give me the recipe for those fancy cheese and cracker get up!!

Savvy-Motherhood said...

HEY! I got that coffee mug! i love it.