Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm in love! I'm in love! And I don't care who knows it!

I have a new love in my life.

And I'm excited over the newness.

Almost giddy.

You know how a brand new relationship feels.

*sigh*

We're in that "getting to know each other better" phase.

Because this new fella' is nothing like my old guy.

This guy is bigger.

And he looks different.

And sounds different.

And gives me so many more options than my ex.

In fact, I've kicked my ex to the curb.

I know that's a bit brutal.

And I kind of felt bad about it.

Because we had been together almost 17 years.

That's a long time.

But he really put me in a jam.

He let me down.

You know a good, solid relationship requires work by both people....

And he just wasn't willing to work anymore.

He just changed overnight.

He became so....cold.

It was sudden. And shocking. And it really caught me off guard.

I tried to fix it.

I tried to fix what was broken.

But he still wouldn't work.

There was no way I could remain in such a dysfunctional relationship.

So I was forced to find somebody new.

And fast.

And then this handsome fella' showed up in my life.

Oooooohh.....

I could just swoon.

It's all just so....so....new.

He came into my life pretty quickly.

And now we see each other every day.

In fact, several times a day.

When we are together it is LOADS of fun.

Our relationship gets quite heated.

Cause he's ...well....he's just so HOT.

Sorry. I don't mean to embarrass you...

I'm just speaking the truth here people.

Sometimes it seems that all he does is just go round and round.

I almost get DIZZY when I watch him.

But I don't mind that.

I've only known him a few days.

But I'm already completely head over heels ...

....in love.....

7 Wanna' ramble too?:

Just Mom said...

Oo....! Nice.

btw, I have the same feelings toward the steam vac I bought a few months ago. :-D

Susan said...

I am thrilled to learn you share my affinity for clean clothes and getting them that way!

Sigh. I'm so ready for a new washer and dryer...and mine are only a few years old.

Just call me fickle ;)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I mean he's no Rock, but...

:)

Momma Roar said...

Ooo, I bet he handles real nice!

JuJu said...

I think this is one of your most creative posts. I love it and your new love!

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such articles. I like to read stories like that. By the way add more pics :)