Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'd like to thank the Academy

Breaking News -- I got my first ever blog award! I would of course like to thank the Academy and then I would like to thank Wendiwinn cause she likes stuff. And she likes my blog.


I am now the proud recipient of the Zombie Chicken Award.





This award signifies that Wendiwinn would brave an army of deadly zombie chickens just to read my daily blah-blah-blog.

Thanks w. I'm honored.

And seriously ... to all of you who brave zombie chickens or some other indescribable threat ... thanks for stopping by each day to read my blog. It means a lot. Really.

4 Wanna' ramble too?:

Just Mom said...

"Zombie Chicken Award." LOL! I love it!

JuJu said...

All your life's dreams have now come true!!
Rock on you Zombie Chicken!!

w said...

oh. it was my honor to give you this award. also. i picked you because i was sure you'd survive a zombie invasion of any kind.

Theta Mom said...

Congrats on the award!