Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just a teeny dose of reality please

My kids go back to school today.

Back to bedtimes.

Backpacks.

Book reports.

Bah.

Uniforms will replace pajamas.

Spelling words will take the place of movies.

The alarm clock will substitute for the Wii remote.

It's gonna' be ugly people.

However....

It could be a very short week.

We have
SNOW in our forecast.

Thursday is looking a bit iffy for school.

Fine with me.

Let's ease back into this "routine thing".

A two-day school week is fine with me....

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Just Mom said...

My son started school again Monday. I don't think either of us were ready for the routine, but we made it.

Bring on summer vacation!

JuJu said...

Oh, unexpected snow days are the best! I will keep my fingers crossed for all of you!

And, alarm clocks should just be banned from life.

Kearsie said...

We started back yesterday. We are already pros at being late and onery in the morning.