Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pause



I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,

along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;

I will turn the darkness into light before them

and make the rough places smooth.

These are the things I will do;

I will not forsake them.


~ Isaiah 42:16

3 Wanna' ramble too?:

Melinda said...

Hi Angie! It's been a while since I've visited you! I got very sidetracked during December. I'm so glad I chose to visit you today. I needed that verse today.

Hope you had wonderful holidays with your family!

Momma Roar said...

I like this verse and picture!! :)

I was thinking you mentioned being on fb too - I deleted my twitter account a while ago b/c I forget to check - LOL!! Maybe one day I'll go back.

I'm not much of a fball fan - we just live so close to Philly, but aren't fans, so it was great when my hubby's fav team beat them.

Anyway....I will stop leaving ramblings messages and let you enjoy your day! :)

Just Mom said...

Nice!